We’re pleased to present our 12th annual Experience the Mountain Parks Photo contest! Experience Travel Guides has provided our readers with at least one contest prize or prize package each year since the launch of Experience the Mountain Parks in the spring of 2006.
This year, we were pleased to partner with Sunshine Village, Tourism Radium Hot Springs and other great businesses to give you the chance to win an amazing 2 Night Sunshine Getaway and a 2 Night Getaway to Radium.
General Rules YOU MUST READ THE RULES TO ENTER
If you upload a high res copy (300 DPI) of your photo, we will consider using it in our next issue. Perhaps it will be our next cover shot!
The maximum file size you can upload on the site is 2 Mb. If your image file is larger than that, please email email@example.com
JUDGES AWARD GRAND PRIZE
- 3 nights in a Deluxe Room for a family of 4
- Dining Room(s) Gift Certificate
- Gondola Passes for 4
- Interpretive Guided Hike Sunshine Meadows
- About a $1,500 value to be given to the prize winner in the form of a letter or gift certificate
JUDGES AWARD – SECOND PLACE PRIZE (Value $1,050)
- 2 night stay at Cobblestone Creek Cottage & Lodging Co
- Pool Passes for Radium Hot Springs
- Round of Golf for 2 people mid week at the Radium Course
Eligibility: Contestants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of CMI Publishing and the contest sponsors are not eligible. There is no limit on the number of entries that any one contestant can submit.
Entry Deadline: Entries will be received until 11:59 pm MST, February 15, 2018.
Photo Submissions: Are limited to photos taken within the mountain parks of Alberta and British Columbia. Digital images should be saved as JPEGs, in CMYK mode at 300 DPI. All images should have minimum dimensions of 4” by 6”.
All entries must include the name and contact information of the photographer, a caption for the photo, and specifics on the date and location as to when the image was taken.
Here’s How to Enter:
- Mail your entry to: CMI Publishing, 116 Parkview Way SE, Calgary, AB, T2J 4M8.
- Complete your Photo Contest Entry and Upload your image(s) here.
- Email your entry to Contest@ExperienceMountainParks.com.
Photo submissions will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, creativity, composition, and overall impact. The winners hereby agree to have their names, photos, and entries published by CMI Publishing on our web sites and in subsequent editions (both print and digital) of Experience the Mountain Parks. Judging of the entries will be conducted by a panel of professional photographers. All decisions by the judging panel will be final.
Rights: Photographic submissions remain the property of the photographer. The sponsors reserve full usage rights of all entries for a period of three years, without cost, for use in tourism brochures, and any other corporate promotional materials. CMI Publishing reserves the right to showcase all winning and honourable mention photography indefinitely within printed and digital editions of Experience the Mountain Parks, on the CMI Publishing website and within contest promotional material. Sponsor rights shall not include the sale of submitted photographs to other parties or other commercial use. Photo credits will be provided where possible at the discretion of the sponsors.
- Please allow 2 business days for us to actually approve and post your entry
- Your photo might be optimized according to best practices for Web display
- We will post other contests and specials, so refer to our blog page weekly, and
- Remember to follow BHarris_Calgary on Twitter